The End of Life Planning Workbook You Need
Wake up before your time’s up! This 52-page, print or fillable digital death-planning workbook helps you base all your planning on your values and priorities and lays the groundwork for you to be as prepared as possible for your someday, one-day inevitable death. Whether you have days or decades to live, exploring the reality of your mortality will deliver peace of mind, clarity of intention and inspire you to live your best life now.
Topics Covered In Willow’s Death Planning Workbook
- When and how to plan
- End-of-life planning priorities
- Your core values and how they impact your living and your dying
- Hopes and fears around your inevitable death
- Learning from the past, who and what matter most
- Health and personal-care priorities
- Final wishes and how to move forward
With the fillable ebook format, you can draft, revise, save, and print your responses as you explore the reality of your mortality.
Note: This is a digital workbook. The workbook can be saved locally and filled in. Click here to purchase a physical copy of the workbook.
This material is for personal use only with the exception of Licensed Willow EOL Educators®. Copyright 2023 Willow End of Life Education and Planning. All trademarks belong to Willow End of Life Education and Planning. Used under License.