Change the way you live and die.
When you consciously contemplate and connect with others around the reality of your mortality, it will change how you die—and how you live, right here, right now and for the rest of your life.
Transform end-of-life planning into a rich opportunity for personal growth and community connection.
At Willow Workshops® you will check things off your to-do list and learn, grow and even find joy in the process.
Willow Workshops® are a space for personal and group exploration, where instead of being lectured to, you'll actively engage with others through individual, pair, and group sharing exercises.
December 11 - Remembering and Being Remembered - Jacqui Williams - Virtual
December 13 - How to Stop Procrastinating with End-of-Life Planning® - Debra White - Virtual
Need help with your event or workshop?
Contact us about hiring a Willow EOL Educator® for custom, experiential learning for your workplace, clients, community outreach, conferences or retreat events. If you can imagine it – an hour, a day, a weekend – we can make it work!
Remembering and Being Remembered: A Willow Workshop®
Presented by Willow EOL Educator®, Jacqui Williams
December 11, 2023, from 9:30 to 11:30 AM (London/ BST)
December 11, 2023, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM (Australia)
In Remembering and Being Remembered we’ll look at the who, what, how and why of remembering. Why do you remember people who have died? How do you remember them and how are you impacted by either remembering or not remembering? This workshop will also remind us that we each have an impact on the lives of others.
In this workshop you will:
- Dig into the heart of why you remember those who have died.
- Explore what it is about being remembered that matters to you.
- Consider the impact your deceased have had on you and that you may have on others when you die.
- Be called to action to honour the memory of your deceased in ways that work for you.
How to Stop Procrastinating with End-of-Life Planning: A Willow Workshop®
Presented by Willow EOL Educator®, Debra White
December 13, 2023, from 9:00 to 11:00 AM (Seattle / PST)
December 13, 2023, from 12:00 to 2:00 PM (Toronto / EST)
The inevitability of death is the one thing in life we’re certain about, yet most people would do anything to avoid talking or even thinking about it. It’s certain your future will include death, after-death care (including how you’ll be laid to rest), and the settling of your estate, regardless of its size. It’s possible that your future will include disability, serious illness, sudden death, a funeral or ceremony of some kind and the gifting or distribution of your financial assets and precious possessions.
What is holding you back from being more prepared? Devoting time and energy to consider and plan ahead for your future —including your inevitable death—will change how you die and how you live, right here, right now, and for the rest of your life.
In this workshop you will:
- Get introduced to Willow’s Reality of Our MortalityTM Planning Checklist and gain insight into how this holistic checklist moves beyond conventional planning tasks.
- Begin to identify your end-of-life planning priorities.
- Name what’s stopping you from being in action or completing your EOL planning.
- Gain some clarity about how to move forward and feel inspired to get into action.